The Vogels are some of the most interesting contemporary art collectors because they amassed a collection worth millions on income of a librarian. Watch to find out how, on such a small budget, this extraordinary couple were able to collect a little under 5,000 works of important conceptual art.
- Cindy Sherman, Untitled, 1975/97
- David Salle, Untitled, 1995
- Takashi Murakami, Oval, 2000
- John Chamberlain, Untitled, 1962
- Sol LeWitt, Maquette for Complex Form MH #10, 1990
*Disclaimer- I do not own any of the images shown in this video.